Wednesday 6 January 2016

Qurani Duain


My Lord, forgive me and give me a kingdom which shall not belong to any after me, surely you have the original Data.

हे मेरे प्रभु, मुझे माफ कर दे और मुझे वह राज्य दे जो मेरे बाद किसी को सज़ावार न हो, वास्तव में तो मूल दाता है।


Lord, take me wherever you go with the truth and with the truth out of the drive, and its power to help me make one. ( Helpful to gain strength )

हे प्रभु, मुझे जहाँ भी तो ले जा सच्चाई के साथ ले जा और जहां से भी निकाल सच्चाई के साथ निकाल, और अपनी तरफ से एक सत्ता मेरा सहायक बना दिया। ( सहायक शक्ति नसीब कर )


But if there is no God, Glory, indeed I did wrong
नहीं है कोई भगवान मगर तो जय तेरी जाति, वास्तव में मैं कसूर क्या

Our Lord! We made a mistake, it would be wrong, they can not grasp. Owner! Lay not on us a burden, which thou dalythy on those before us. Lord, we do not have the strength to lift the bar, they can not relax us, forgive us our sins, have mercy, that our Lord, help us against the infidels.

हमारे प्रभु! हमसे चूक में जो अपराध हो जाएं, उन पर पकड़ न कर। मालिक! हम पर बोझ न डाल, जो तूने हम पहले उन डालेथे। भगवान, जो बार उठाने की शक्ति हम में नहीं है, वह हम पर न रख हमारे साथ विश्राम कर, हमें माफ फरमा, दया है, तो हमारा मौला है, काफिरों से मदद कर।

O Lord, make me keep up prayer and my children too (people who take up work) Lord, my prayer. Lord, me and my parents and all those who believe that this day forgiven Joseph Reckoning.

हे मेरे परमेश्वर, मैं प्रार्थना की स्थापना वाला बना और मेरी औलाद भी ऐसे (लोग उठा कि यह काम) हे प्रभु, मेरी प्रार्थना स्वीकार कर। हे प्रभु, मुझे और मेरे माता पिता और सब विश्वासियों के इस दिन माफ कर दें जब कि गणना स्थापित होगा।
Forgive me, Lord, and mercy, and so the best rhymun is merciful.

मेरे भगवान माफ फरमा, और दया, और तो सब रहीमों अच्छा रहीम है।
Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the wrath of fire.

हमारे प्रभु! हमें दुनिया में भी भलाई दे और भविष्य में अच्छा, और आग के िज़ाब से हमें बचा।

No comments:

Post a Comment